Author Topic: Earn Credits From Your Ideas!  (Read 5223 times)

John2k4

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
  • Ready to Roll...
Re: Earn Credits From Your Ideas!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 11:21:50 am »
Cmon now, at least you're getting something...

luingar

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 12:25:13 am »
well yeah, but people who come up with new rolls get a grand, people who come up with good rolls get a grand AND get money anytime someone buys that roll, and people who come up with a perk gets... 100? i'd spend that in a minute.
seriously, if i had my choice, i'd make it so people who come up with good rolls get a percentage any time someone purchases that roll, people who come up with a bad roll gets some miniscule amount (maybe 1 credit) any time someone rolls that bad roll, people who come up with perks get 100 credits any time someone buys that perk, and any other ideas (such as website improvements and the like) gets a flat amount between 500-5000, depending on how much that idea changes/improves things, so a new website organization system would give the full 5000, whereas an improvement on the search engine would only give 500-1000.

John2k4

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
  • Ready to Roll...
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 04:39:33 pm »
If anything, I think the credit lump sum should go down; 1000 is a lot...

(To be honest, I was suprised when the 'credits for a roll' thing first got implemented)

In my honest opinion, the 1000 credit bonus has the potential to just have people suggest as many rolls as they can think of, without putting much thought into them... (again, this could POTENTIALLY happen; I'm not calling out anyone/roll)

Be glad you can get something for your ideas, since for a while all the suggestions had no kickback if implemented (I believe). ;)

KRΩNΩS

• I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/kronos19
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 09:10:57 pm »
i just remembered a few seconds ago that i was the one who came up with the jetpack. do i still get the credit bonus even though i came up with it before the credits thing came out?

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 09:23:33 pm »
i just remembered a few seconds ago that i was the one who came up with the jetpack. do i still get the credit bonus even though i came up with it before the credits thing came out?

Nope. The reward is for all roll ideas implemented after the creation of this thread.
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

Eyeshole65

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 07:45:52 pm »
*If you come up with an idea and it is integrated into RTD then you get 10% from the sales generated from your roll.

Reimbursement:
  • Roll Ideas: 1000 Credits
  • Perk Ideas: 100 Credits

And that's not all!
When you buy your roll it costs 10% less

Wow! Really?
Wait.... what about trinket ideas?
This is awsome, im going to the drawing board.

Avenger

• RTD Addict Member
  • The One and Only
    • Epic Box
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 07:49:28 pm »

You don't buy specific trinkets from a shop, it's random. So you could hardly get credits from it as it'd be random. And rarer trinkets would be harder to get so you get less credits from them.
Oh, I'm just too good for my own bad self. Hello Earth. Who's your daddy? Why, yes, I am.

Eyeshole65

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 07:55:25 pm »

You don't buy specific trinkets from a shop, it's random. So you could hardly get credits from it as it'd be random. And rarer trinkets would be harder to get so you get less credits from them.

no no no.... not that, i ment how much credits you get when you have one of your trinket ideas implimented. Do you get 100, just like Perks?

Avenger

• RTD Addict Member
  • The One and Only
    • Epic Box
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 08:00:39 pm »

no no no.... not that, i ment how much credits you get when you have one of your trinket ideas implimented. Do you get 100, just like Perks?

I don't think you get any at the moment, but Fox'll see this and if he wants to put it in he'll do it.
Oh, I'm just too good for my own bad self. Hello Earth. Who's your daddy? Why, yes, I am.

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 08:40:58 pm »
Nah you don't get any credits most likely you'll get a max. trinket of whatever it is you suggested.