Author Topic: More Admin abuse with screenshots,  (Read 7383 times)

Mayor McCheese

• "Its a Birthdefect!"
    • mah facebook
More Admin abuse with screenshots,
« on: May 15, 2011, 04:54:29 pm »
though i think the screen shot speaks for its self, i will give the quick run down for those who dont know
No Clip is disabled in CTF, low grav cant get you up there either  without further delay

http://www.rtdgaming.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/36762  hlx is awesome  go down to player aliases, because he will try to do the whole  "thats not me"

i have a few other screenshots of this that were taken as well, the quality sucks but i used this one for the due to the name plate
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 04:56:01 pm by Fenex »
RTD Gamings Self-Proclaimed Theory Crafter,
And Professional Russian

John2k4

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
  • Ready to Roll...
Re: More Admin abuse with screenshots,
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 05:44:55 pm »
From the testing I ran, it is not possible to use low gravity to get up there, but there are still two methods (of which I won't post) that would allow someone onto the roof. Problem is, it looks like he was engi, and then it wouldn't have really been possible to get up there... :/

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 06:39:39 pm »
Is that a sentry gun underneath?

John2k4

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
  • Ready to Roll...
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 06:50:48 pm »
Yeah, looks like a level three with a shield.

FruitSnacks

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 08:06:26 pm »
Ive seen that happen a ton of times when I play on that map.
Gets old fast. Can usually never leave your own building.

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 05:15:46 am »
So who is this?

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 09:01:56 am »
Fox, who's the one admin that constantly changes their name? It'd probably be under their aliases. (I know, I wantcha to think :))
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

John2k4

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
  • Ready to Roll...
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 12:22:54 pm »
I don't think I've ever seen him use the RTD{A} tags like admins should, either... :/

Mayor McCheese

• "Its a Birthdefect!"
    • mah facebook
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 04:22:13 pm »
So who is this?

kneesocks, which is why i linked the hlx info to his steam id, in my first post.... if you scroll down that page theres a section that shows all names the player has used on the server.

Fox, who's the one admin that constantly changes their name? It'd probably be under their aliases. (I know, I wantcha to think :))
fox isnt around as much as he used to be i dont think hes aware of some of the crap socks pulls

unfortionately hlx is screwing up at the time im posting this,  but he makes it pretty obvious he thinks where morons... this not the first time problems have happened probally wont be the last,  90% of the time he will log on under some random name then play  "im not kneesocks"  card... thinking every thing is tracked by user name, when most information is tracked via steam ID, hopefully hlx will be back up soon,  use the link at the bottom of my first post scroll down theres a section labeled  "player aliases"    

along with jons investigation he did stream it for me though xfire, like he said there is 2 ways to do it with rtd however neighter of these was used,  there was a insta porter on the roof when this first started... however i never found an entrance while it was up(as in there was no visable color trail, unless it was traveling though walls, i spent a good 5 minutes wandering around looking for it)...and there is only one place it could be placed and reach the roof... and even then the perk is needed to do so, that one place is out in the obvious open

Problems like this could easly be solved by removing class immunity from the buy list(yes there was sniper immunity here)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 04:27:07 pm by Fenex »
RTD Gamings Self-Proclaimed Theory Crafter,
And Professional Russian

Standaloner

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 04:39:30 pm »
I was there, he used the wrangler to rocket jump up there with his sentry
shit like this happened all the time during the engy update, I guess valve hasn't fixed the map well completely

gah

• Muffins!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 07:49:53 pm »
*Sigh*. This is getting out of hand, and if there's one thing I hate, it's getting wrapped up in internet drama but oh well. First things first, all I did to get that sentry up there was buy Gravity and rocket jump. I don't think that counts as "admin abuse". I just threw it up there since I was bored and I thought it would be neat, maybe kill Elusive once or twice, and that was pretty much it for kills (except for fail, who seemed hell-bent on taking it down, which it did eventually). And yes, I change my name a lot because it's fun and/or because I just watched a show that I thought was awesome (since you're poking around my aliases, see the Futurama > Panty and Stocking w/ Garterbelt > My Little Pony pattern?). When I say "i'm not knee", it's because I want you to call me by my new name! I put a lot of effort into the name creation process, you know. If I wanted to obscure who I was, I wouldn't have my freaking server stats in my signature. Anyway, it should be pretty obvious it's me when I'm on the server, even if I have a new cool name; there's not that many people with 140,000+ server points, which the server tells you every time you kill me (or the other way around).

P.S. I rolled that Class Immunity. I think. Oh, and I rolled the Insta Porter once I was up there. It went to my dispenser.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 07:53:05 pm by gah »

FruitSnacks

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 01:01:37 pm »
I will always call you gah.
I will never call you anything that has to do anything with that dumb ass show.

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 11:01:08 pm »
I will always call you gah.
I will never call you anything that has to do anything with that dumb ass show.

Accused of hacking by Avenger, CRUNCH TIME, Phil Ken Sebben, Epic Fail Guy, and Psyclobin (sp?).

2fort is like World Cup soccer; nothing ever happens. - [ATG] Derp

Formerly known as Bottle of Scrumpy.

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 12:17:33 am »
Accused of hacking by Avenger, CRUNCH TIME, Phil Ken Sebben, Epic Fail Guy, and Psyclobin (sp?).

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member