Author Topic: More Admin abuse with screenshots,  (Read 8379 times)

Mayor McCheese

• "Its a Birthdefect!"
    • mah facebook
Re: More Admin abuse with screenshots,
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 12:59:18 am »
Were not stupid, quit trying to play us for fools...  gravity wont get you up there... it was throughly tested so keep trying play us for idiots, all it does is makes you look bad :D ...and when you have the number of people who already have distain for you... well, it only does more harm than good.

its funny how you only want to pull this crap when no one else important isnt on... never once when other admin around....just because other admin arent on means nothing when you have the relationship with people on the server like you do
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 01:11:53 am by Fenex »
RTD Gamings Self-Proclaimed Theory Crafter,
And Professional Russian

FruitSnacks

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 06:16:22 pm »
Were not stupid, quit trying to play us for fools...  gravity wont get you up there... it was throughly tested so keep trying play us for idiots, all it does is makes you look bad :D ...and when you have the number of people who already have distain for you... well, it only does more harm than good.

its funny how you only want to pull this crap when no one else important isnt on... never once when other admin around....just because other admin arent on means nothing when you have the relationship with people on the server like you do

wat.
wat..
wat...

John2k4

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
  • Ready to Roll...
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 09:14:47 pm »
I think the board is going to break with all your animated pictures.... :)

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
Accused of hacking by Avenger, CRUNCH TIME, Phil Ken Sebben, Epic Fail Guy, and Psyclobin (sp?).

2fort is like World Cup soccer; nothing ever happens. - [ATG] Derp

Formerly known as Bottle of Scrumpy.

mariomario42

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Then the fright began!
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 02:13:21 pm »
I like how less serious topics have been locked due to only like 4 posts being off topic and this one is progessively getting worse and worse with no action.

Guys please stop and grow up. And before you whine, the "grow up" isn't about the ponies but rather the spam of pictures.

Avenger

• RTD Addict Member
  • The One and Only
    • Epic Box
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 04:20:02 pm »
This thread. Locked. Before it gets worse. Do it now.
Oh, I'm just too good for my own bad self. Hello Earth. Who's your daddy? Why, yes, I am.

RTD {A} Cthulhu

• lol i'm one of the old ones I do what I want
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 09:21:03 pm »
I like how less serious topics have been locked due to only like 4 posts being off topic and this one is progessively getting worse and worse with no action.

Guys please stop and grow up. And before you whine, the "grow up" isn't about the ponies but rather the spam of pictures.

yeah we probably should cut the crap now. I'd lock it if it kept going but I am only game admin.

This is a tribute to the greatest joke in the world

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 10:49:57 pm »

Okay. All you had to do was ask :)
Accused of hacking by Avenger, CRUNCH TIME, Phil Ken Sebben, Epic Fail Guy, and Psyclobin (sp?).

2fort is like World Cup soccer; nothing ever happens. - [ATG] Derp

Formerly known as Bottle of Scrumpy.