Author Topic: RudeMan (STEAM_0:0:1198223)  (Read 8618 times)

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
RudeMan (STEAM_0:0:1198223)
« on: August 18, 2011, 06:23:17 am »
Been reading the chat logs and this guy appears to be very annoying. Anyone have feedback regarding this player?

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
Re: RudeMan (STEAM_0:0:1198223)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 10:44:46 am »
He seems to get into a mini argument about playing technique and how to do certain things every other day. Isn't this guy The Gas Pipe? The guy with the Vac ban on who knows what game? If so, as stated by Gibus in game once, "He's the server's latest douchebag". He literally is a Rude Man. I wouldn't do anything just yet, but keep an eye out for him. He's bound to do something stupid/upsetting in time.
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 12:44:59 pm »
There was a general discussion thread about him a while back.

I have two different experiences with him: either he's being an asshole or being completely silent.

Oh yeah and he likes to overestimate his playing ability, but I'm not sure if he's just trolling or not.

You guys should look into lukinator, he likes to spam catfaces, insert the word "fap" into random sentences, and whenever a newbie asks a question he tries to mislead them.

Here's his chatlog, it appears his latest thing is begging to be an admin.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:49:07 pm by Gibus-Toting Irishman »
Accused of hacking by Avenger, CRUNCH TIME, Phil Ken Sebben, Epic Fail Guy, and Psyclobin (sp?).

2fort is like World Cup soccer; nothing ever happens. - [ATG] Derp

Formerly known as Bottle of Scrumpy.

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 01:40:50 pm »
You guys should look into lukinator, he likes to spam catfaces, insert the word "fap" into random sentences, and whenever a newbie asks a question he tries to mislead them.

Here's his chatlog, it appears his latest thing is begging to be an admin.

He was mostly sayin' all that random stuff about being admin because I was reverse trolling him. He was saying everyone was hacking (not seriously), and I said you have to be an admin, so we had a stupid conversation for like 5-10 minutes about how he would 360 noscope mlg pwn everyone if he had admin. I let him dream on. :P

But as for spamming ":3", yeah, that can be annoying sometimes. Usually does it at round end though when nobody's saying anything game changing (since the round's over).
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

Dragnix

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 01:25:44 pm »
He seems to get into a mini argument about playing technique and how to do certain things every other day. Isn't this guy The Gas Pipe? The guy with the Vac ban on who knows what game? If so, as stated by Gibus in game once, "He's the server's latest douchebag". He literally is a Rude Man. I wouldn't do anything just yet, but keep an eye out for him. He's bound to do something stupid/upsetting in time.

I've found just to agree with whatever he says, and he shuts up relatively quickly.

mariomario42

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Then the fright began!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 06:58:30 pm »
He has been annoying with "n00b" related comments, but that's all.

mariomario42

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Then the fright began!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 10:53:35 pm »
Oh, and he was idling while using some sort of configuration that made him keep attacking.

Going to ban if I see it again.

Mayor McCheese

• "Its a Birthdefect!"
    • mah facebook
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 12:11:48 am »
he can be quite rude to put it nicely... ironicly enough... if you go check out hlx stats.... he also has a vac ban from back in 2009 i found this the other day looking at some players we have been investigating, i have yet to have a chance to ask him but i think it has something to do with a highly inappropate spray or avatar...

but in my personal experance hes no worse than some of the other players that i see on a regualar basis,  fruitsnacks,  hand banana, can be pretty vulgar too... im not trying to hang anyone out to dry or anything, its not fair to anyone to have a dual standard...

RTD Gamings Self-Proclaimed Theory Crafter,
And Professional Russian

FruitSnacks

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 12:16:16 am »
Its not fair to anyone to have a dual standard but you were acting like an asshole on dragon nest before you left our party fenex :/

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 08:10:34 am »
.... he also has a vac ban from back in 2009 .... think it has something to do with a highly inappropate spray or avatar...

VAC bans don't work that way.

Rick

• GHAST BLASTED!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 08:24:39 pm »
He was idling again today using the auto-attack thingy and unbalancing the teams until we could kick him.

GIT-R-BANNED!

TehMan

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 01:01:42 am »
He is kind of annoying, he puts down other players saying he is the best, he was the only one on the team doing something, etc.  Kinda wanted to bitch at him and rub it in when I had a higher score, but refrained. :P

Abridge smd.  "I can't I'm too far away"  That's your reason???

Mayor McCheese

• "Its a Birthdefect!"
    • mah facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 01:50:23 pm »
Its not fair to anyone to have a dual standard but you were acting like an asshole on dragon nest before you left our party fenex :/
then i do appolgise, should have said something, i wasnt doing it intentionally.  and by no means am i standing up for him, it makes no diffrence to me one way or another, just something i thought should be brought to everyone attention. we all let our attitudes get the better of us from time to time.... im not gunna put anyone on the spot.
RTD Gamings Self-Proclaimed Theory Crafter,
And Professional Russian

JJJG13

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 02:00:07 pm »

Yeah I've basically seen him generally complaining/trolling about anything and everything. And yeah, that was The Gas Pipe's avatar and M.O. too, so I'm pretty sure they're the same person. I forget if we punished him for it though.

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 03:09:27 pm »
Has he been warned? Knowing him I doubt it would change anything but in the interest of fairness I think it might be best.
Accused of hacking by Avenger, CRUNCH TIME, Phil Ken Sebben, Epic Fail Guy, and Psyclobin (sp?).

2fort is like World Cup soccer; nothing ever happens. - [ATG] Derp

Formerly known as Bottle of Scrumpy.