Author Topic: RudeMan (STEAM_0:0:1198223)  (Read 7569 times)

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
Re: RudeMan (STEAM_0:0:1198223)
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 10:34:21 pm »
Has he been warned? Knowing him I doubt it would change anything but in the interest of fairness I think it might be best.

Cheese brought up people's concerns about him when he was on the server. I think this calmed him down and made him more careful about his actions. I had one general comment towards him about people wanting him banned. :P
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

Mayor McCheese

• "Its a Birthdefect!"
    • mah facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 03:12:37 am »
he was on a bit today... no issues, we all rage from time to time, some people just handle it better than others
RTD Gamings Self-Proclaimed Theory Crafter,
And Professional Russian

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 10:42:23 am »
I had a complain via the call admin function when I logged on today about him.  Hes going to behave when you guys are on but when we're not, he'll be an ass.

Tenebrae

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2011, 12:02:27 am »
He was on today, and he was calling out people for doing this or that only to then do it himself.
I know being a dick-ocrite isn't really banworthy and that he only types, but Jesus Christ. We almost got a voteban on him at one point.

RTD {A} Cthulhu

• lol i'm one of the old ones I do what I want
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2011, 08:22:39 pm »
Been reading the chat logs and this guy appears to be very annoying. Anyone have feedback regarding this player?

the guys an obnoxious asshat. I think we should just smack him with our banhammers and be done with it. We don't need his type on the server.

This is a tribute to the greatest joke in the world

FruitSnacks

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2011, 09:26:41 pm »
Been reading the chat logs and this guy appears to be very annoying. Anyone have feedback regarding this player?

the guys an obnoxious asshat. I think we should just smack him with our banhammers and be done with it. We don't need his type on the server.

what the fuck? we need his type on our server!

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2011, 09:34:47 pm »
Ban his ass for a week and get it over with IMO.

DOA

• dueling whore
    • Screenshotshit
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 12:51:01 pm »

Rudeman is not the only dickhead on the server, I don't think he derserves to get banned, even for a week.

Times kicked for winning a duel : 2

Dragnix

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 01:33:52 pm »
Again, he's an ass, but he isn't breaking any rules. He's annoying, he's an ass, but I don't really have a problem with him.

Don't think he should just be banned for that.

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 07:29:54 pm »
If you guys seriously want him banned for being an asshole, then what the heck is this guy's punishment? I'm pretty sure he has a bind.... :P
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

Tenebrae

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 08:57:57 pm »
If you guys seriously want him banned for being an asshole, then what the heck is this guy's punishment? I'm pretty sure he has a bind.... :P

We tried to voteban him. And he tried to voteban whoever votebanned him. We eventually grief'd him off.

Corgi we have you already. And you're enough.
Enough it a good way, mind you.

MEGAFATBOY

• Game Admins
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 02:10:52 am »
This guy just attempts to troll anything you say. I just ignore him, but it's annoying none the less.

<Currently married to: Dragnix & Rhia>
http://megafatboy.deviantart.com/

Tenebrae

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 08:21:45 pm »
We need to add a votegag feature, I say. We have votemute for people who won't shut up or have a bad mic or annoying voice, but people still spam the chatbox with annoying shit like Rudeman or the other guy Jarrett mentioned that we tried to ban. The latter guy spammed the chatbox to no end and it became hard to read some other stuff at times.
I mean, lukeinator often spams with ":3" for no reason. I mean, it is like he sits in spawn and mashes "Cntl+V, Enter" over and over sometimes.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:25:21 pm by Tenebrae »

Mayor McCheese

• "Its a Birthdefect!"
    • mah facebook
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2011, 02:08:42 pm »
he can be quite rude to put it nicely... ironicly enough... if you go check out hlx stats.... he also has a vac ban from back in 2009 i found this the other day looking at some players we have been investigating, i have yet to have a chance to ask him but i think it has something to do with a highly inappropate spray or avatar...

but in my personal experance hes no worse than some of the other players that i see on a regualar basis,  fruitsnacks,  hand banana, can be pretty vulgar too... im not trying to hang anyone out to dry or anything, its not fair to anyone to have a dual standard...

was online last night... and yea hes definately getting worse...
RTD Gamings Self-Proclaimed Theory Crafter,
And Professional Russian

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2011, 03:07:25 pm »
I have no problem with him. He's an asshole in textchat but I find him to be an agreeable person overall.

Today we were doing all-one-class battles and he agreed without hesitation, which is not the behavior of an asshole who deserves a ban. I've also done credit-for-weapon transactions with him so he's not a rip-off artist or anything.

Sure he could be nicer but I don't think he's a drain on our community. Actions speak louder than words IMO.
Accused of hacking by Avenger, CRUNCH TIME, Phil Ken Sebben, Epic Fail Guy, and Psyclobin (sp?).

2fort is like World Cup soccer; nothing ever happens. - [ATG] Derp

Formerly known as Bottle of Scrumpy.