Author Topic: DOA  (Read 4081 times)

Dragnix

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
Re: DOA
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 12:08:46 am »
I duel DOA all of the time and I don't see him doing this. I think you guys just complain too much.

Then you're not paying attention.

Kilandor

• Administrator
  • RTD Junkie Member
    • Cotonti CMS - Fast, Clean, Secure
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 01:58:43 am »
TF2 was always such srs buiznez but since Dueling games It took that srs buiznez and formed a corporation out of it

Dueling is what it is, lame or not there no limitations on it, your free to use any tactic how you want. Just like spawn camping is a tactic. Mean if I goto war, and i'm at the enemies front door, i'm not going to go "Nah its not fair to shoot them as they run out the door, they should get a chance to kill me"

In war there are virtually no rules, no biologi...wait its rtd we have pee clouds, scratch that. There are no rules!

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 11:30:36 am »
I suggest you guys do class duels with him, that way at least he can't buy hulk.
Accused of hacking by Avenger, CRUNCH TIME, Phil Ken Sebben, Epic Fail Guy, and Psyclobin (sp?).

2fort is like World Cup soccer; nothing ever happens. - [ATG] Derp

Formerly known as Bottle of Scrumpy.

Avenger

• RTD Addict Member
  • The One and Only
    • Epic Box
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 02:15:58 pm »
Why are you getting upset about someone buying hulk? It's not that hard to kill them... (ninja scout/lead them into sentries/stickybomb trap or even environmental deaths...)
Oh, I'm just too good for my own bad self. Hello Earth. Who's your daddy? Why, yes, I am.

Dragnix

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 03:24:09 pm »
Why are you getting upset about someone buying hulk? It's not that hard to kill them... (ninja scout/lead them into sentries/stickybomb trap or even environmental deaths...)

It's not that hard to kill them if they are in the front lines, no.

It's hard to kill them when they are sitting toward the back, and creeping along in progress, making sure they avoid those things in question.

When DOA goes Hulk, I usually switch to pyro and keep him airborne. That usually causes him problems.

Avenger

• RTD Addict Member
  • The One and Only
    • Epic Box
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 07:51:30 pm »
Well, tbh I havn't ever played against either a great hulker or a cowardly one, although I'd say I'm kinda good at hulk even though I just rush in. (Kinda good being when I had hulk, full hp but no armour, two people on the other team bought hulk, both full hp and 500 armour, I beat them both).

Sheesh everyone must be getting pretty tired of me telling everyone how awesome I am, sorreh.
Oh, I'm just too good for my own bad self. Hello Earth. Who's your daddy? Why, yes, I am.

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 08:02:17 pm »
I had hulk, full hp but no armour, two people on the other team bought hulk, both full hp and 500 armour, I beat them both.

Sheesh everyone must be getting pretty tired of me telling everyone how awesome I am, sorreh.
Ah, I remember that. I was one of the other hulks. I'm horrible at fast speed + melee, but I think I rolled bad aim right before our encounter as well. It didn't help me any, that's for sure. :(
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 08:56:51 pm »
Locked.  Thread derailed.  If you guys want to post about duels and stuff, do it in the general area.