Author Topic: The Doctor STEAM_0:0:19704618  (Read 3778 times)

Dragnix

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
Re: The Doctor STEAM_0:0:19704618
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 08:34:29 am »
I have looked at the Doctor in the past, and what I've noticed is the following.

Doctor tends to aim very very high with his shots. I'm not talking the reticule between the eyes kind of high, I'm talking above the person's head kind of high. He does seem to try to lead he shots a good amount of time, but it seems to explain why his headshot rate is so high: he either headshots, or he misses.

Have there been several kills I've gone: "How the fuck did he know I was there?" or "How the hell did he hit a running scout that just came around the corner?" Yeah, there has been. I've watched him several times, and while at times I've looked at thought "there's something I'm missing here", I've never seen undeniable proof of the aimbot or aim assist.

My 2 cents on it. I've suspected but never seen proof.

Dragnix

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
Re: The Doctor STEAM_0:0:19704618
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 05:05:33 pm »
... huh. I was hoping there would be some sort of discussion about "mario! But look! blah blah blah" and we could discuss this properly.

But now you're banned for being a whiny bitch. Go look on sourcebans. I'm not kidding.

And this isn't about people complaining to me. Once I was notified about this, I looked at your stats. Oh look! When sniper, headshots are nearly 100%. Factor in killing spies with your knife and it's still half past impossible.

I actually went and looked at this.

Doctor's stats as of right now:

shots: 6415
Headshot %: 77
Accuracy %: 44

I'm comparing that to other people who I've seen using the sniper rifle:

Corgi: shots: 1375
Headshot %: 77
Accuracy %: 42

Formaggio: 478
Headshot %: 78
Accuracy: 33

Distruzio: 4402
Headshot %: 75
Accuracy: 45

Mayor: 2400
Headshot %: 67
Accuracy: 44%

Bink:1425
Headshot %: 74
Accuracy: 43%

Really, the percentages aren't that different. What's different is that Doctor plays a lot more sniper then everyone else. And if he plays sniper exclusively, you'd expect it to be higher.

I don't think you can throw data against him on this. it's reasonable compared to other players.