Author Topic: Sp@m (CREDIT FARMING)  (Read 7256 times)

Rick

• GHAST BLASTED!
Re: Sp@m (CREDIT FARMING)
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2011, 03:32:03 am »
Is there any way to detect if someone doesn't leave spawn?
If so, I think staying in spawn for a certain amount of time should autospectate, as this would eliminate sitting in spawn using commands to run in circles or fire repeatedly.

In my experience I've never seen an idler leave the spawn, so if it's possible I would like this considered.

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2011, 03:52:34 am »

Still has a bit more life in it.

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 09:10:23 am »
Beat me to it fox ;)

Dragnix

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2011, 10:42:29 am »
Oh god, it's the new zombies.

That's what the change is

cball2

• RTD Noob
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2011, 09:19:12 am »
Without going into a lot of details;

I care for my 92 year old grandmother and have some medical conditions of my own (disabled) that can result in extended AFK...I can't predict how long they take, nor can I predict when they suddenly come up... I have not been farming (hell I wasn't even aware credits were time based) :o ??? :-[ :-\ :'(

I always thought the afk thing would kick me, but I have been trying to do go to observer mode since someone mentioned it. (thanks for the tip)

I try to...doesn't mean it always works out that way. :P

Eyeshole65

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2011, 02:02:46 am »
Just a Question:

Whenever there are no players on the server, (6:30 AM or 10:45 PM) I usally like to idle in it nad accumilate credits while i play Spiral Knights in another window, since i have learned that the AFK remover is disabled at less than 8 players.

Am I doing something wrong?? D=

Kilandor

• Administrator
  • RTD Junkie Member
    • Cotonti CMS - Fast, Clean, Secure
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2011, 02:29:53 am »

I care for my 92 year old grandmother and have some medical conditions of my own (disabled) that can result in extended AFK...I can't predict how long they take, nor can I predict when they suddenly come up... I have not been farming (hell I wasn't even aware credits were time based) :o ??? :-[ :-\ :'(

I always thought the afk thing would kick me, but I have been trying to do go to observer mode since someone mentioned it. (thanks for the tip)

You sir are full of shit.

cball2

• RTD Noob
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2011, 04:39:38 pm »

Fuck it...why bother to be nice and honest when some people are just going to be assholes no matter what.

JebBush

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2012, 07:45:13 pm »

Fuck it...why bother to be nice and honest when some people are just going to be assholes no matter what.

Because it makes you look like a mature adult?

Fuck water.

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2012, 07:56:38 pm »
Way to bump a 6 month thread ^~^
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

Stryder

• Game Admins
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 10:10:01 pm »

Because it makes you look like a mature adult?
Why bother? He doesn't play on the server anymore.
This is Stryder's Lair, where he hangs out in between sessions of nuking the server and defending his number one spot. Because he's not human.

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2012, 04:52:47 am »
Actually it appears as if Kilandor made Sp@m leave. His last time on the game server (on that account) was 10/30/11.

Stryder

• Game Admins
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2012, 10:17:37 am »
Actually it appears as if Kilandor made Sp@m leave. His last time on the game server (on that account) was 10/30/11.
I saw him a couple days ago so maybe not.

Last Connect: May 25, 2012 9:08:18 pm (Total: 237 Connects)
This is Stryder's Lair, where he hangs out in between sessions of nuking the server and defending his number one spot. Because he's not human.