Author Topic: Griefing by Tri  (Read 3135 times)

Gravity

• RTD Noob
Griefing by Tri
« on: November 18, 2011, 07:55:09 pm »
To whom it may concern,

Hi, so on my days off I like to get the server going and will usually be the first person on in the evening/afternoon. One of the most common second arrivals is Tri. Tri insists on playing scout and only scout. For anyone that has read the wikis it's very obvious that scout can out manuver all the classes. Awesome. So the most common scenario is that Tri will keep on killing whoever is on the other team when it's 1v1 until the person leaves. I feel that this delays the server from populating and from making the server a lot less appealing to people who might have never played on the server before.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/34317756/
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 07:59:03 pm by Gravity »

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
Re: Griefing by Tri
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 08:26:20 pm »
Isn't that their problem, though? It being their fault that they're not able to kill someone on 1 vs. 1 where everyone has the same advantages with classes and amount of teammates. But now, rollstacking while on the server empty; waiting for it to populate, would be a different story, but what you're describing doesn't seem too extreme; it just seems like Tri's normal behavior (Join early, go Scout, never stop playing).
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

TehMan

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 09:21:47 pm »
Sooo, we can't kill on the server when it's 1v1?  Da hell?

Abridge smd.  "I can't I'm too far away"  That's your reason???

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 12:47:09 am »
Tri's a dick.  This isn't new.  Sorry you died.  Hopefully he cools it a bit.

Gibus-Toting Irishman

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 01:07:02 am »
For anyone that has read the wikis it's very obvious that scout can out manuver all the classes.

Nope.

Assuming equal skill level, a Soldier and a Heavy will probably beat a Scout.

Buy rolls if he's too hard to kill. It's a common problem in the mornings; since there's only a few players, individual skill matters much more. Often there's a team with two good players that wins every round and the other team completely quits, killing the server. There's no way to stop it short of saying "good players, don't join in the morning".
Accused of hacking by Avenger, CRUNCH TIME, Phil Ken Sebben, Epic Fail Guy, and Psyclobin (sp?).

2fort is like World Cup soccer; nothing ever happens. - [ATG] Derp

Formerly known as Bottle of Scrumpy.

Tri

• You won't belive this but...
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 02:05:40 am »
Gravity, i told you just play heavy to kill me. Plus i also told you i usally taunt people to make them ragequit, it took me a while but it worked its happy to see another has fallen to my hand.

Green Thumbtack

• HOLY SHIT GUYS
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 06:05:32 pm »
you are the biggest faggot I have ever seen in my entire life tri.

Avenger

• RTD Addict Member
  • The One and Only
    • Epic Box
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 08:57:20 pm »
Actuall- Oh wait, thats right, none of you have seen me :derpface:
Oh, I'm just too good for my own bad self. Hello Earth. Who's your daddy? Why, yes, I am.

Mayor McCheese

• "Its a Birthdefect!"
    • mah facebook
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 10:53:50 pm »
Your typuical roll stackers, in these senarios... as there are a few players... typically only do this ebcause they cant hold their own without the mods... take solace in that fact..
RTD Gamings Self-Proclaimed Theory Crafter,
And Professional Russian

Rhia

• Game Admins
    • Mermaid Illustration
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 12:29:44 am »
Tri you need to get your act together.

Dragnix

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 12:31:23 am »
I will not hesitate to slap down bans from now on.

You do not talk to other people like that, and disrespect admins like that. Enough is enough, the trolling stops now.

|\__(x)<

• RTD Noob
  • Quack! Quack!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 03:41:23 am »
You know... it certainly is HABITUAL of you, Tri, to insult and belittle people on this server. In fact, I remember one incident, very clearly in my head. You insulted someone else on this server, a few months ago, to the point where it provoked me to give you a verbal slapping. I don't know who the hell you think you are BOY. Yes, you act like a boy, therefore you must be a boy. You should try and grow up. Tri and grow up.  I can't understand why someone like you feels the need to go around bashing people. I cannot imagine you having any friends. I mean REAL friends.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and MAN UP and take responsibility for your actions.

Now to your advantage, Tri, people can change their ways.  I'm not a very religious man but, have you heard of a saying ... that goes something like this:  "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You."  Think about it.  Put yourself in other peoples shoes before you open your mouth and throw a cowardly insults at them.  It is cowardly of you because if you were face to face with them there is no way in hell you would say it because you couldn't bear either the REAL face bashing or just the humility.

If you dislike the way people treat you, then stop treating them crappy.

Now, please, before you open your mouth, stop and think of repercussions for your actions and other people's hurt feelings. Be a little more sensitive with people.

No one, and I mean no one, likes to be insulted.

Halorym

• Shot through the heart, and I'm to blame
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 04:46:35 am »
Tri was cool once. Lot's of facepalm-worthy humor, sure, but he was fun to have around.  Then his jokes became stupid, then he became an asshole. 
No idea what traumatic event completely fucked your personality, but for the love of all that is holy, grow a pair, emotions are for women.  Men can rage, but they shake it off.  Pansies let their feelings rule them

Stop the trolling. Stop the bitching. We're all here to have fun.

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 10:11:45 am »
Seriously, cut the shit out.  If you want to troll, go back to 4chan.

Maximo

• Game Admins
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 02:15:36 am »