Author Topic: eXtv Communities Vs. Pros  (Read 1466 times)

Rick

• GHAST BLASTED!
eXtv Communities Vs. Pros
« on: April 16, 2012, 05:27:56 pm »
Quote from: eXtv website
Communities must register and complete the application to its fullest and remember there is no guarantee that your community can play in the next event as we have too many registrations. Each community can nominate players for up to 3 classes. Each class MUST have a main player and a back-up player. In order to be eligible, a player must never have been registered on a team in any competitive 6v6 league, such as ESEA, CEVO or TWL. In addition, all players must be in good VAC standing. Players’ eligibility will be checked before your community will be accepted into the event. All players and admins must have Mumble and a working microphone to communicate. All players must be able to commit to a set schedule for practice and be of good sportsmanship, be a team player and being a positive experience to the event.

Please provide the names and profile URLs or SteamIDs of each of your main and backup players. Backup players are required for each of your community’s nominees.
I'd like to represent RTDgaming in this event as Soldier. Would anyone else like to play and/or backup?

Stryder

• Game Admins
Re: eXtv Communities Vs. Pros
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 06:02:37 pm »
Well I have no mic so...
This is Stryder's Lair, where he hangs out in between sessions of nuking the server and defending his number one spot. Because he's not human.

RamboJesus

• I have visited from a time, where TF2 isn't hats
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 07:20:53 pm »
I would join you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rick

• GHAST BLASTED!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:29:46 pm »
What class? As a backup?

RamboJesus