Team Fortress 2 > Cheaters/Hackers/Griefers/Bans

Arcadeas

(1/1)

RamboJesus:
@ 11:00pm pacific time, This player began constantly mocking people about their lack of skill and their overall being, this happens for around half an hour, then he begins making random noises into his microphone, deadduck, cogen and I tell him to stop, he then proceeded to play horrible quality music through his microphone for the remainder of the 15 minute round. No one could hear anything until he was muted by everyone in the sever.

"Arcadeas"          STEAM_0:1:41281673

Jarrett001:
I say multiple day temp ban next time it occurs, follow by perm.

Mayor McCheese:
mute? but seriously this behavior is totally not acceptable, and the reality of it is, hes only making himself look bad..

Jarrett000:

--- Quote from: Mayor McCheese on June 02, 2012, 10:03:05 pm ---mute? but seriously this behavior is totally not acceptable, and the reality of it is, hes only making himself look bad..

--- End quote ---
I'd imagine at that late of an hour people were willing to take any player they can get to keep the server from dying, so a mute probably seemed like the better solution at the time, compared to a kick/ban. Hopefully he was just drunk or something and won't cause any more problems if he comes back (which he hasn't yet).

|\__(x)<:
definitively.... he was an ass...

he started to "teach" people how to play TF2.  I told him i wanted to enroll in his class (TF2 101) and he shut his mouth. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version