Author Topic: Unban Required  (Read 1239 times)

haxy

• RTD Noob
Unban Required
« on: January 23, 2010, 04:54:27 pm »
Ok, I play at your server all the time. I recently got banned for "Wallhack". I rolled a noclip with !rtd and got stuck in the ground. Didn't kill anyone just hurt like one person and then out of nowhere, I get banned. I would appreciate it if you would remove my steam id from your ban list, so I can continue to play.
Thank You and Sorry about the Confusion.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6051370
Name: [bd]Haxy

haxy

• RTD Noob
Re: Unban Required
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:03:37 pm »
Still waiting for the unban. I'm anxious to play again. I can't beleive someone would even put a ban on me, without any evidence what so ever. Plus if I really was a hacker, I wouldn't be spending my time trying trying to get unbanned. So if someone could help that would be great! (asap) Thanks!

High

• Game Admins
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 10:17:48 pm »
Well I'm not sure who gave you a ban, I was waiting for them to post. Sorry about the delay but fox hasn't been on much in the last few days, I'll see what I can do about it.

Kilandor

• Administrator
  • RTD Junkie Member
    • Cotonti CMS - Fast, Clean, Secure
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 01:20:59 am »
I tried to find your ban in the files but I am unable to locate a ban

haxy

• RTD Noob
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 05:07:12 pm »
If no one has unbanned my ID, it appears that the ban was only temporary (a few days). Thank You for your efforts though. I look forward to playing on the server again in the near future.

Thanks Again!,
Haxy.

Darwin

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 03:58:09 am »
It was me that banned you. I saw you running around underground shooting people from below. Didn't appear to be a noclip to me because of the way you were moving. If I was unjustified in my banning, I apologize. Plus, I haven't been quite as active lately so I missed this posting until now.

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
- Carl Sagan