Author Topic: RTD MVM Server  (Read 5293 times)

Majicaster2

Re: RTD MVM Server
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 01:16:41 am »
So, while I was alone on the server waiting about 15-ish minutes for people to join the MvM, I decided to rtv to see what would happen. I chose a map and hoped to get more people by playing a pvp map. Sadly, I didn't know that the server would still be locked.

Long story short: Don't rock the vote hoping to get more people then go back to mvm. You can't rtv back.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 01:19:02 am by [SC] ラグナロク »

Jarrett000

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Demopan?
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 01:27:20 am »
So, while I was alone on the server waiting about 15-ish minutes for people to join the MvM, I decided to rtv to see what would happen. I chose a map and hoped to get more people by playing a pvp map. Sadly, I didn't know that the server would still be locked.

Long story short: Don't rock the vote hoping to get more people then go back to mvm. You can't rtv back.

An admin can go on and change it, probably.
Jarrett lives on the forums. We keep him alive with cookies and memes.

Proud Administrator of RTDGaming since 4/8/11.

Stryder

• Game Admins
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 11:43:04 am »
Change the password, it's too obvious. There is 6 random people on our server from Republic of Macedonia.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:44:38 am by Stryder »
This is Stryder's Lair, where he hangs out in between sessions of nuking the server and defending his number one spot. Because he's not human.

Dragnix

• Game Admins
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 08:22:32 pm »
Yeah, I miss pvp badly =(

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 08:33:43 pm »
Can we have MvM for like one weekend a month and thats it?

DOA

• dueling whore
    • Screenshotshit
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 09:45:31 pm »
Can we have MvM for like one weekend a month and thats it?

yes, I want to get back to killing you guys.

Times kicked for winning a duel : 2

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 10:06:02 pm »
Back to PvP we go! We'll have MvM once or week or so (we'll discuss later). I'm more than happy to get out of that mode so I can get back to "developing". Things will return back to normal tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:12:15 pm by Fox »

Stryder

• Game Admins
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 11:34:57 pm »
It seems that the crashing wasn't only occurring in MvM. It crashed tonight when you switched it back.
This is Stryder's Lair, where he hangs out in between sessions of nuking the server and defending his number one spot. Because he's not human.

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 09:39:17 pm »
I think a set time like the end of the month would work the best.  You should have a password thats different and more complicated every month ONLY on the forums so it doesn't crash all the time (just a suggestion).

I read somewhere that people are trying to make custom waves and whatnot for this mode.  Something you might be interested in fox ;)

Stryder

• Game Admins
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2012, 06:27:41 pm »
Are we gonna switch back to MvM for the new update or just keep it normal? The server is probably gonna be empty for a while due to Borderlands 2 and today's update.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:30:37 pm by Stryder »

Majicaster2

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 11:12:45 pm »
For (about) 24 hours, the server has had very little people. Check the game.me stats to see it yourself.