Author Topic: roll idea:phantom (I checked, but this is not enough of a match)  (Read 1495 times)

parkerdan

roll idea:phantom (I checked, but this is not enough of a match)
« on: September 29, 2012, 09:49:08 am »
roll idea:phantom
effects:a phantom of you thats harder to see (like faintly visible) follows your pathway 2 seconds behind you, and you are invincible/invisible, and you and the phantom pass through enemies, as well as that the phantom has 2x your health, and as soon as the phantom dies you're vulnerable again.
duration:until the phantom dies.
cost:35 credits
notes:for heavy the phantom should have the same health as him, and spies when they backstab the phantom they take 75% health off (this means the heavies phantom dies with 2 backstabs and every other phantom needs 3) and are shocked each time they backstab it (except if it's the backstab that kills the phantom), like the razorback, but the roller of this hears the razorback breaking sound.
perk ideas:prolonged phantom: the phantom is now 3 seconds behind your  trail

Dr.Panzer89

• Superfighter?
    • Resurrection Studios
Re: roll idea:phantom (I checked, but this is not enough of a match)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 10:40:52 am »
roll idea:phantom
effects:a phantom of you thats harder to see (like faintly visible) follows your pathway 2 seconds behind you, and you are invincible/invisible, and you and the phantom pass through enemies, as well as that the phantom has 2x your health, and as soon as the phantom dies you're vulnerable again.
duration:until the phantom dies.
cost:35 credits
notes:for heavy the phantom should have the same health as him, and spies when they backstab the phantom they take 75% health off (this means the heavies phantom dies with 2 backstabs and every other phantom needs 3) and are shocked each time they backstab it (except if it's the backstab that kills the phantom), like the razorback, but the roller of this hears the razorback breaking sound.
perk ideas:prolonged phantom: the phantom is now 3 seconds behind your  trail

This sounds like it would be a pain in the ass/downright impossible to implement.

Maximo

• Game Admins
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 11:07:33 am »
Really complicated.

Just try to base your ideas on how the rolls we already have seem to work, you know?

parkerdan

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 11:45:59 am »
sounds a little bit hard to implement, but more like a very long time to program it with everything included. ;D *devil's advocate smiley*

HomeRnDrby1

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 11:54:38 am »
Better idea:

Makes you "transparent" (like some roll effects) and makes you immune to projectile based attacks.  The immunity only applies to DIRECT HITS, not splash damage from rockets, other explosives, and fire.  Hit-scan weapons are not affected.