Author Topic: RTD seeding  (Read 4858 times)

Rick

• GHAST BLASTED!
Re: RTD seeding
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 02:34:41 am »
I would also agree with removing bad rolls. However, I think Trinkets are the main reason I like this server. Sure, they're overpowered, but not if everyone has them. I think they're pretty fun, so maybe we could just give them to everyone.

Dr.Panzer89

• Superfighter?
    • Resurrection Studios
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 06:11:32 am »
Drag and I are cooking something up, see you friday.

Abridge

• Roll Stacker #1 AKA The Pumpkin Man
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 07:45:55 am »
Drag and I are cooking something up, see you friday.

Have Dragn.exe [LOL A JOKE] announce that something is going to happen Friday, then have him re-announce it Friday with a time. Some people are part of the facebook group that don't check the forums that often, and I check mah facebook a few times a day which I'm assuming others do.

I'd post it mah self but some people think I'm not credible. If its a MVM planned event then don't bother announcing, cuz MVM ain't no event.

Also you guys could organize play dates [lol] on the rtd facebook group, just announce a day and time you plan to play an maybeh we could all commit to show up [I have doubts].

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 12:01:56 pm »
You guys could just play on the server instead lol, I'm tired of waiting for hours just to populate the server so I no longer make any efforts to populate RTD, plus I've found a comfy new server.
Absolutely correct in this.

What happened to events and such you were planning to do? Like make an event for a specific time on a weekend, it'll send a message to all group members. That seems like the easiest thing to do, and i've never seen it yet. I always get WDZ events when I'm on steam

Ran out of motivation to do it; no one was showing any interest.  Plain and simple

Panzer will go in detail about some stuff that I discussed with him.  Not gonna steal his thunder.  A lot of you guys seems to agree on stuff we talked about even though you haven't discussed anything with us; thats a good sign.

Dr.Panzer89

• Superfighter?
    • Resurrection Studios
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 05:38:04 pm »
It's not a get together on the RTD server or anything like that. But you guys have a pretty good idea what's going down based on this thread.

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 03:49:49 pm »
Steampipe will be released on TF2 in a few weeks likely breaking all RTD mods.  Just a heads up.  Doing all this tweaking at the same time might be a good idea.

TenthLegionX

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 06:04:41 pm »
I agree with the drastic measures stated by abridge. I didn't come here for the rolls and perks. I came here for the community and camaraderie. I don't know and dont care what it takes to get RTD alive again but im willing to give my own blood if need be. 

Scratchcatmeow

• RTD Noob
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 11:42:27 am »
The server death happened when the IP was changed. I think all the non-regulars who had this server on their faves lost it and didn't know where to look. If anybody here has it in their power to change it back to the old IP, It would help. Lots.

Dr.Panzer89

• Superfighter?
    • Resurrection Studios
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 06:57:32 am »
If anybody here has it in their power to change it back to the old IP, It would help. Lots.

It's not possible.