Author Topic: Charlie  (Read 1469 times)

Darwin

Charlie
« on: September 20, 2009, 01:15:00 am »
Ive never had a problem with these Charlie guys up until tonight. As most of you know, these guys like to team grief, which isn't a big deal in moderation. However, when they are forcing the whole team to be stuck inside the spawn I think thats crossing the line. After hearing players from the other team complaining about being stuck in spawn I warned them not to do it again. Yet, they persisted, so I kicked them. As expected, they all come back into the server and found new ways to grief. On top of that, they harass me for being too strict, when all Im doing is watching out for everyone else in the server. They show absolutely no respect and refuse to stop messing around.  If I had it my way, I would give them a warning followed by a temporary ban, followed by a permanent ban.

Reasons:
-When they team grief, both teams suffer. If the Charlie boy's are on team blue, then blue has little chance to accomplish anything. Red team doesn't get any action because they are either trapping people in their spawn or all of the Charlie team is off doing some shenanigans.
-If you're a somewhat serious TF2 player like me, you don't have fun playing with these guys and will leave the server.

And if nobody agree's with me and we let the Charlie gang take over the server, there will be no reason for me to stay here.. Theres already enough crazy stuff that goes on with this server without them going around pushing the limits even further.

Feel free to give any input..

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
- Carl Sagan

Deoxy

• Game Admins
Re: Charlie
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 01:40:33 am »
Yeah, I'm with ya...these guys think they're funny and hiding behind fox's friendship but they really just ruin the experience that I go onto the server for.

Kilandor

• Administrator
  • RTD Junkie Member
    • Cotonti CMS - Fast, Clean, Secure
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 02:28:26 am »
I agree, They are nothing but jerks, always harassing other players(usually via voice). One day also they was making lots of racist comments, I don't recall which ones but I know it was 3 of them, and they all was.

At least this has been my experiences when playing with them.

But how can you cause a whole team to be stuck inside spawn?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 02:31:01 am by Kilandor »

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 02:52:44 am »
LOL, you can kick or temp ban them if they're doing it again. It does get pretty stale after a while.

Darwin

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 08:31:37 am »
I agree, They are nothing but jerks, always harassing other players(usually via voice). One day also they was making lots of racist comments, I don't recall which ones but I know it was 3 of them, and they all was.

At least this has been my experiences when playing with them.

But how can you cause a whole team to be stuck inside spawn?

Im not exactly positive since I myself am not into that sort of thing, but I think it has something to do with teleporters on the door maybe.

LOL, you can kick or temp ban them if they're doing it again. It does get pretty stale after a while.

Thanks for the permission Fox. Like I said, ill warn them next time and if they continue Ill drop a temp ban on them.

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
- Carl Sagan

Mr. Chugs

• Game Admins
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 02:06:55 pm »
The only thing that bothers me is when they talk. God, it's like they try to constantly not be funny.
The greifing can be annoying, but if I say that bugs me I'm basically being a hypocrite. And they arn't the only ones guilty of that.

sk8wired

• RTD Noob
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 04:05:10 pm »
cant you just give them a 5 hour ban or something?

Eilrahc

• RTD Noob
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 04:08:10 pm »
yoshi, u mad bro ??/