Author Topic: RTD Bugs & Updates  (Read 124961 times)

Darwin

Re: RTD Bugs
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 11:24:58 am »
When you roll 20 second crits as sniper with huntsman there is no effect.

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
- Carl Sagan

Kilandor

• Administrator
  • RTD Junkie Member
    • Cotonti CMS - Fast, Clean, Secure
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 01:23:42 pm »
A note to myself unless fox fixes it first. Engy buildings are still taking damage from players even when your immune to them. This didn't used to happen i'm like 90% sure. And it really sucks for engy.

Efficacy

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 04:51:45 pm »
A note to myself unless fox fixes it first. Engy buildings are still taking damage from players even when your immune to them. This didn't used to happen i'm like 90% sure. And it really sucks for engy.

this has always happened.

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 05:12:26 pm »
"Engy buildings are still taking damage from players even when your immune to them"
Always been like that.

pedrobear

• RTD Noob
  • Pedo? No, Pedro.
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 12:18:37 am »
I got burned by a pyro and shot by a scout at the same time while going into crouch invis, I died and then I was completely invisible. There was no time limit and I didn't need to crouch to go invis, my main weapon disappeared so I thought it was just some model glitch but nobody noticed me even in plain sight.

JJJG13

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 01:55:18 am »
I got burned by a pyro and shot by a scout at the same time while going into crouch invis, I died and then I was completely invisible. There was no time limit and I didn't need to crouch to go invis, my main weapon disappeared so I thought it was just some model glitch but nobody noticed me even in plain sight.
Same thing happened to me as heavy a while back. It went away after I died.

Kilandor

• Administrator
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2009, 12:57:18 pm »
Courch invis isn't instant, you fade out when you start and fade in, when your out of crouch

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2009, 09:20:34 am »
UnitedSoccerPro send me this message:
hey when i was playin on dustbowl we had the one were u could get a short cut to the 1st point by the door and while the other team was cappin a person stood under the door and stoped it from closin and they got it open all game and they tried it agian and it work may need to be looked at if possible

Anyone have a screenshot of this?

Kilandor

• Administrator
  • RTD Junkie Member
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009, 03:36:35 pm »
That would be a map bug, and not RTD related. Apparently then the map developers didn't set the door to Force Close (closes regardless of a player on it or not)

The CHA

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2009, 10:01:55 pm »
Dice sometimes dissapear when you're waiting for players.

It's only been on Badwater, the two times I have noticed.

Everyone (everyone was dice hunting, lol) noted this one time, there were no dice even though 5/5 spawned.

Then, later when I was playing, I found two die in the WAITING FOR PLAYERS stage, but then when the actual map started, it was gone and so was the other one. (I didn't pick them up.)

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2009, 11:09:18 pm »
Fixed the Dice spawning issues and incorrect times, thanks for reminding me.

So you know this is how dice are spawned:
On map change the dice will spawn after 25 seconds then the next respawn wave will be at 10 minutes.

shmo55

• RTD Noob
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2009, 10:55:23 pm »
ok so i was a medic and i was healing a pyro who was standing over a spider and my HLXstats (or whatever its called) kept saying playing extinguished and i kept getting 1 point added extremely fast. Also, did you install a credit cap? cuz mine stopped going up at 2401. even after buying crouch invis, im stuck at 2366 now.

JJJG13

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 11:09:11 pm »
ok so i was a medic and i was healing a pyro who was standing over a spider and my HLXstats (or whatever its called) kept saying playing extinguished and i kept getting 1 point added extremely fast. Also, did you install a credit cap? cuz mine stopped going up at 2401. even after buying crouch invis, im stuck at 2366 now.
Unfortunately, he put a 999 cred cap. I'm locked at 6594 I think.

Fox

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2009, 11:41:34 pm »
Yes the cap for credits is 999.

The Canadian Viscount

• Game Admins
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2009, 11:52:31 pm »
On Dustbowl rolled Hord of Ammo as heavy, a pyro rolled immunity to heavy and had invisibility but I suffered no fire damage?