Author Topic: RTD Bugs & Updates  (Read 101097 times)

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
Re: RTD Bugs & Updates
« Reply #825 on: January 18, 2013, 12:21:23 pm »
Oh come on, who was complaining about that? *grmbl* Sorry I'm just mad that Diarhia still exists in its current state.

That would be me ;) (and a few others).  Was getting sick of having to deal with 600 hp cogen who kept getting tons of health from killing noobs.

Diarhia needs a fix; and that'll be the next thing to be nerfed and tweaked I assure you.  I'm pushing to get rid of the minicrit debuff or something to make it weaker; but strong if you ignore it and it spreads.

Stryder

• Game Admins
« Reply #826 on: January 18, 2013, 09:22:01 pm »
Hasty Charge Request:
Loose Cannon should be added to the list
This is Stryder's Lair, where he hangs out in between sessions of nuking the server and defending his number one spot. Because he's not human.

Rick

• GHAST BLASTED!
« Reply #827 on: January 18, 2013, 11:34:37 pm »
Fix idea for BT: Instead of decreasing heal amount, actually cap the overheal at 115% max health, 35% less than the standard medigun, and buff the heal amount back to where it used to be?

Abridge

• Roll Stacker #1 AKA The Pumpkin Man
« Reply #828 on: January 25, 2013, 06:13:58 am »
Oh come on, who was complaining about that? *grmbl* Sorry I'm just mad that Diarhia still exists in its current state.

That would be me ;) (and a few others).  Was getting sick of having to deal with 600 hp cogen who kept getting tons of health from killing noobs.

Diarhia needs a fix; and that'll be the next thing to be nerfed and tweaked I assure you.  I'm pushing to get rid of the minicrit debuff or something to make it weaker; but strong if you ignore it and it spreads.

cloack and dagger + super jump trinket + backstab = Cogen doesn't even know what hit him and becomes paranoid as f@&*, it's great

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #829 on: January 25, 2013, 10:39:22 am »
Yeah well I've gotten worse as spy for whatever reason and I'm a terrible sniper.  I usually had to "winbomb" as demo to take care of him.

It needed a bit of a tweak though.  It suffers from what I like to call the "Dota 2" or "Moba" effect in that if your team is terrible and stupid; it makes the other team more powerful.  Basically cogen is unstoppable when he kills noobs who know nothing about the bloodthirster trinket.  Normally a heavy can be swarmed down if a lot of people attack him.  Ya know 4 on 1?  But with this trinket; attrition doesn't work.  He gets more and more powerful and healthy.

My fault really; I came up with the idea from a League of Legends item called bloodthirster which gives you health on attack.  maybe have it give a lot of health but have a cooldown or a cap?

Next focus will be diarhia.  It needs some tweaks.

mariomario42

• Game Admins
  • RTD Addict Member
  • Then the fright began!
« Reply #830 on: January 25, 2013, 11:41:59 am »
How about just get rid of the overheal from using it?

I still think the stats for it are too high, but it would be a start.

Spycheckme!

• Administrator
  • RTD Addict Member
« Reply #831 on: January 25, 2013, 01:29:22 pm »
Well the overheal is if you kill someone with full health right?  Seems to be a bonus of using it ya know?  Problem is when you over heal to crazy numbers.